Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Never Did Figure It Out

I'm not sure why but today was one of those days where I felt on edge or agitated. Didn't know why or figure it out. Was it hormones? Did someone say something to set me off? I HAVE NO IDEA. During lunch, I logged on FaceBook real quick, and I saw where someone posted this awesome verse...

"Be Still and Know that I am GOD." Psalm 46:10

After I'd eaten lunch I went to the kitchen to wash my dish. As I stood there I wondered what my problem was and why I was feeling the way I was today. All of a sudden that verse came to my mind. It was like God was saying to me..."Relax! It's ok. I'm still God!" I stood there for a moment contemplating that idea, took a big breath, let out a sigh and breathed in His presence.

Some people think FaceBook is a waste of time. Probably 90% of the time, I try to post a verse, something from a devotional I just read, anything that can be encouraging. I have people tell me all the time how much they appreciate it so I know God uses it, which is my point and purpose. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! And now I was also encouraged. There have been other times as well. While I never did figure out what my problem was, I certainly did appreciate God putting that verse before my eyes like He did on FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment