Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What Do You Do?

What do you do when you need to hear from God or need to see Him work in a specific situation but you can't hear or see Him? How do you keep the faith that He cares about you or hears you? How do you believe that it will all work out?

Quote from one of my older blogs by another title (12/9/08): "I was going through a situation that I was having to wait on happening and was having a hard time being patient."

Fast forward to 2/24/09, same blog...
"Still having to wait on the same situation. Was it hard? Is it hard? Yes, very much so!! ... The situation may or may not turn out as I hope but I give it to God and know it's His situation. He will choose what's best, and I accept that."

It's not easy when we can't see any change. Does that mean God isn't working? I don't believe it means that at all. It just means we can't see it. It's hard to keep the faith, to stay positive.

I introduced you to a couple of favorite devotionals I receive each day via email. It just so happens today, the same two, used the same EXACT verse, Rev. 21:4. We'll look at it in just a moment. Sunday I received another great devotional. It's title was "God is at Work."

Here are a few things they had to say...
The Mind of God Toward You
There is never a time when you're not in His thoughts, never a time without grace, never a time when He turns away from any need you face.

There is never a time when you're not in His heart, never a time without love, never a time when you're not blessed with good things from above!

Excerpt from the devotional gift book Always Loved by Roy Lessin.

The verse that was used on both blogs today was Rev. 21:4 "God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

From Our Daily Bread ~ Think of a land of no sorrow, Think of a land of no fears, Think of no death and no sickness ...Think of a land of no tears. —Anon.

Today, when you don't know if you can hang in there. Today, when you think life is harder than it should be. Today, when when there's no change. THIS IS WHAT YOU DO...Keep your eyes toward heaven. Believers in Christ - We have hope!! TYJ!!
I am so very thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment